EnerSys is one of the biggest industrial energy storage companies in the world. This U.S.-based company serves over 100 countries and boasts a century of experience in the battery industry. Their wide range of batteries provides both primary and secondary sources of power to customers in the medical, defense, utility, telecommunication, aerospace, and data storage industries, among others.
Sure Power provides a comprehensive range of EnerSys reserve power batteries, including DataSafe, Genesis, and PowerSafe models. These Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) and flooded lead-acid batteries use the latest technological innovations to provide solution for every reserve power application. With such a wide selection of high-performance batteries boasting compact, spill-proof, low-ventilation, and long-lasting qualities, EnerSys has a solution for every reserve power situation.
The advantages of EnerSys include:
· Excellent, proven reputation in the reserve power industry
· U.S. based
· Wide range of batteries to fit any situation
· Cutting-edge technology
· Flooded lead-acid and Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) models
· UL and IATA (International Air Transportation Association) approved models
· Incomparable customer service